A syringe is a small medical instrument used to inject or withdraw fluids. They are commonly found in medical settings but are also very useful to have at home. Syringes are usually disposable, as re-using syringes can lead to contamination.
In the past, syringes were either made of glass or made of metal. They couldn't be thrown away after one use and hence, had to be sterilized before re-using them. However, with the popularisation of the disposable syringe, its usage has changed dramatically. Disposable syringes are made of plastic and can be thrown away after one use. Using plastic to make syringes has not only reduced the cost of sterilization but also brought down the cost of syringes so low that it is now possible to dispose of syringes after one use.
Our syringes have two components
1. A main cylindrical body is marked with a volume scale, also known as a barrel.
2. A sliding plunger that uses a vacuum mechanism to pull in liquid.
If you require needles with your syringes, have a look at our wide range of sterile needles.
Our syringes are available in quantities from 25 to 100, allowing individuals as well as large organisations to purchase our syringes.
If you’re in the market for disposable syringes, Glass Vials Australia has got you covered. We manufacture, market, and supply syringes of various sizes, ranging from as small as 1ml to 60ml. The details of our disposable syringes are as follows
● 1ml Terumo Luer Slip Sterile Syringes
● 3ml Terumo Luer Slip Sterile Syringes
● 5ml Becton Dickinson Luer Slip Sterile Syringes
● 10ml Becton Dickinson Luer Slip Sterile Syringes
● 50ml / 60ml Becton Dickinson Luer Lock Sterile Syringes
● 29G (0.33mm x 12.7mm) BD Ultra Fine U-100 0.5ml Insulin Sterile Syringe Needles
● 29G (0.33mm x 12.7mm) BD Ultra Fine U-100 1ml Insulin Sterile Syringe Needles
● 31G (0.25mm x 6mm) BD Ultra Fine U-100 0.5ml Insulin Sterile Syringe Needles
● 31G (0.25mm x 8mm) BD Ultra Fine U-100 1ml Insulin Sterile Syringe Needles
If you are looking to buy syringes online, we recommend you explore our inventory. Our high-quality syringes are perfectly sterilized before packing and are ready to use out of the box.
Contact us today if you have any questions regarding our syringes or any other products. Let us help you with your queries.